Cardhu WhiskyCardhu Whisky Distillery was established in 1824 by John Cumming, a former whisky smuggler. The Cardhu Whisky Distillery is sited high up on Mannoch Hill, above the River Spey. In 1885 the Cardhu Whisky Distillery was rebuilt and the new building and stills meant that Cardhu could produce three times the amount of Cardhu Whisky that was previously produced. In 1960 the distillery's still-house, mash-house and tun-room were rebuilt, and in 1970, steam coils were introduced to heat the stills.
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)