Glenfarclas WhiskyGlenfarclas Whisky Distillery, whose name means "valley of the green grass", is located in Ballindalloch. Glenfarclas Whisky Distillery is owned and run by the Grant family and was bought by them in 1865 for 511 19s 0d. There are six stills in the Glenfarclas Whisky Distillery which are the largest on Speyside and are heated by gas with usually two stills kept in reserve. The whisky distillery has approximately 50,000 casks maturing on site in traditional dunnage warehouses which house stock from every year dating from 1952.
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 (1 Pages)