Knockando WhiskyKnockando Whisky Distillery was built in 1898 and is located in Knockando, Moray. The Knockando Whisky Distillery's name derives from Scottish Gaelic "Cnoc an Dhu", meaning "Little Black Hill". It was one of the first whisky distilleries in Scotland to use electric lighting. In 1905 it was linked to the railway, which connected Grantown-on-Spey to the main towns of north-east Scotland. The Knockando Whisky Distillery lies near the disused Tamdhu Station, close to the beginning of the Speyside Way.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)