Glenkinchie WhiskyGlenkinchie Whisky Distillery lies in a quiet glen of the Kinchie Burn close to the village of Pencaitland, some 15 miles east of Edinburgh. The Glenkinchie Whisky Distillery's origins date back to around 1825 when it was founded by brothers John and George Rate. The Glenkinchie Whisky Distillery's original name was Milton Distillery, but the brothers renamed it - probably around 1837. In 1969 the distillery stopped malting its own grain and the malting floors were turned into a museum of single malt whisky.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)