Tomatin WhiskyTomatin Whisky Distillery was built in 1897 in the village of Tomatin, south of Inverness. The Tomatin Whisky Distillery operated with two stills until 1958 where-after stills were added to increase capacity, eventually reaching production of 12 million litres of whisky per year during the late 1970's. In 1987 Tomatin Whisky Distillery was referred to as "the largest malt distillery in Scotland". Stills have been dismantled since the mid 1980's, bringing the total annual capacity down to just over five million litres.
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 (1 Pages)