Lying in the Glen of Pluscarden in the Speyside region, six miles south west of Elgin, the distillery building was, many years ago, a supplier of meal to Pluscarden Abbey. One of the stones from the old mill still sits proudly on display at the distillery. It was founded in 1824 by local businessmen Robert Bain and Andrew Peary. The distillery has three pairs of stills with a capacity of 5.5 million litres per annum. Water is supplied from the nearby Black Burn. Now under the arm of Chivas Brothers, the Miltonduff Distillery is an important component in the production of Ballantine Whisky.
There are no products to list in this category.