Glenury WhiskyGlenury Whisky Distillery was founded by Robert Barclay in 1825 and took its name from the glen running through the Ury district. Weeks after the Glenury Whisky Distillery opened, a fire destroyed stocks of barley, the kiln and the malting floor. Mr Barclay died in 1854, and the Glenury Whisky Distillery was then sold to William Richie three years later. The maltings of Glenury Royal were closed in 1968 and production of single malt whisky continued for 20 more years and eventually the Glenury Whisky Distillery was mothballed in 1985.
There are no products to list in this category.