Inverleven WhiskyInverleven Whisky Distillery was built fairly recently in 1938 by Hiram Walker and Sons. The stills of Inverleven Whisky Distillery were last active in 1991. The site is on the banks of the River Leven which flows from Loch Lomond into the Clyde and it was from this source that the Inverleven Whisky Distillery took its water. A large part of the building has been demolished with only the tall tower left standing. The entire building was built using red building bricks which gave Inverleven Whisky Distillery its distinctive look.
There are no products to list in this category.