Tullibardine WhiskyTullibardine Whisky Distillery was originally founded in the 12th Century as a brewery. It was established as a distillery in 1947. The Tullibardine Whisky Distillery is named after the Tullibardine Moor where it sits, near the village of Blackford in Perthshire. Purchased by Invergordon in 1971, the still capacity was doubled from two to four. Following a subsequent purchase by Whyte & Mackay in the early 1990's, the Tullibardine Whisky Distillery was closed down shortly afterwards. In 2003, it was sold to Tullibardine Distillery Ltd, who resumed production. In 2011 the distillery was sold to the French company Picard Vins & Spiritueux. This firm in 2013 creates an entity for the spirits named Terroirs Distillers. The distillery produces several types of single malt whisky, including "Aged Oak Edition Single Malt Whisky" and "Sherry Finish Malt Whisky" as well as related liqueurs.
Showing 1 to 11 of 11 (1 Pages)